Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Love my Mommy

I am grateful to have a Mother, not just a mom, but my best friend. I'm glad that she is willing to drop everything, and fly to the desert, to be with her little girl, in a time of great personal need. (I'm also glad that my Dad just happens to have a zillion frequent flyer miles to make this possible) Thanks Mom, I love you, can't wait to spend the weekend with you-and thanks Daddy, sorry you have to be halfway across the country and not on your way here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I get to see my mommy this weekend too! You said in this time of need? Are you guys okay?

Brandon and Calley said...

Ash, I miscarried my baby on Monday, so she is just here to keep me company and hang out.

Ashley said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! That is so hard, Amanda went through that a few months ago. I hope you are feeling better soon. I am really sorry.