4 years ago
Monday, October 12, 2009
Get me out of here!!!
Ever hear the saying mind over matter? Well, my mind has been in Washington for nearly two weeks.....and the matter at hand is becoming extremely annoying. I want to move already! We still have a few things that need to fall into place (literally and figuratively) but as soon as they do it will be AU REVOIR!! I am so outta here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww, I'm sorry Calley. It'll come soon enough! We can't wait to see you!
I know why you want to go home, it's nice to be close to family! But hasn't there been anything good about AZ?
Of course there has Marissa! A whole year of it! Just not in the last few weeks :)
Oh man! I know how you feel. I've been ready to be in Tri-cites since July! I can't wait for you guys to move back here. The fun that will be had!
Post a Comment