Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Honeymoon Cruise!


As some of you may already know, Brandon and I are finally getting to go on our honeymoon! My Parents' Christmas gift/Honeymoon to us was a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. My dad racks up tons of skymiles from work and Delta, and decided he could give us a few thousand :) We leave next Wednesday, the 17th on the Red-Eye flight to New Orleans, where we will dock our ship and be on our happy way! We will cruise to the Mexican island of Cozumel, and who knows what adventures await us there. We will be back the 22nd, just in time for our first Christmas alone. We are super excited and can't wait to share the stories and pictures once we get back! (Hopefully they will be good pictures, I'm crossing my fingers for a new camera as my birthday/christmas present) :-D Anyways, just thought I would share my excitement! See you next week!

6 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

You guys will have a blast!

Ashley said...

I'm jealous!! Have fun!

Ty Robbins said...

Sounds very exciting!!! I hope you guys have fun. I'm sure you will!

Megan said...

Have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see photos!

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

way fun! Cute Christmas letter by the way :)

S RIPLEY FAMILY said...

hope you and Brandon have a fantastic time. merry Christmas too you.