Here's the scoop, it was kind of a last minute trip and I know that is no excuse but I was planning on calling you except that when we left I left my phone sitting in my apartment here in Ephraim. Therefore I had no communication with the outside world. I'm so sorry, you know what was funny. The whole time I was like I wonder how close Calley lives to here? I wonder if that was her apartment, yeah I was thinking about you the whole tim!!
Brandon and I were married August 16th 2008, in the Columbia River Temple. Our beautiful baby girl joined us in 2011, and we couldn't love her more. We never know what lies ahead for us, and we love the adventure! Thanks for stopping by.
1 comment:
Here's the scoop, it was kind of a last minute trip and I know that is no excuse but I was planning on calling you except that when we left I left my phone sitting in my apartment here in Ephraim. Therefore I had no communication with the outside world. I'm so sorry, you know what was funny. The whole time I was like I wonder how close Calley lives to here? I wonder if that was her apartment, yeah I was thinking about you the whole tim!!
Post a Comment