This is one of my new favorites. We love this dish! I had it one day when I went over to my Aunt and Uncles unannounced. I didn't really get the recipe, I just watched her make it :) This dish is also very versatile, you can adjust things to how you want/need them. Here is our version:
2 salmon fillets, boneless
salt & pepper
honey
rice (Aunt Irenie used brown rice, which I love-but all we have is white-they're both good!)
spinach
Preheat your oven to 375*, cover a baking sheet in tin foil, and lay out your thawed fillets.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper...
Spread your honey on the salmon, (it helps if it's a little warm-the cold salmon clumps it up)
Put it in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes, in the meantime, get your rice ready-we use 1 cup
Add 1 1/3 cups of water, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes (usually takes a little less)
About 10 minutes before the salmon is done, put 1/4 cup of water in a skillet or wok and add your spinach
Cook your spinach down, until all the water is absorbed, or to your desired consistency (p.s. I'm jealous if you have a wok...)
Pile some rice on a plate, followed by spinach, and then your salmon. Enjoy!
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment