Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homemade Cards

Here are my first two homemade cards! I know they are very plain and simple, but I just up and decided I would try my hand at card making. I also just used things that I had in my collection, and with the addition of a few things, I think I could have a lot of fun! Can't wait to experiment and show you more!
This one is destined to be a Thank You card


And if this one ever makes it out of my house, it will probably be a baby boy card.

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Your two year post disappeared, but I wanted to say after reading it, I kept thinking of some commercial that says "Life comes at you fast!". Ha ha, or painfully slow...never at a comfortable speed though! Our first two years of marriage have been a roller coaster as well, but I think it's meant to be that way. All of those experiences have bonded us together. I mean, if you think about it, after going through the good and the bad with Brandon, you two will be even more ready to face bigger and better adventures. As a team...

Christina Harvill said...

I wish you lived closer, I need a buddy like me that would rather stay home and create things! We have so much in common it's unreal :)