Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Appliquéd Onsies

I was feeling super crafty the other night, and decided to come up with a new project. This is what I decided to do! I had seen a few (emphasis on few) of these from my blog surfing, but had only ever physically seen one once. So I went to the store, got a few supplies (I love JoAnn's fabric quarters!) and came home and started dabbling with a few ideas that I had. Here is what I have so far, they are still in progress-but I couldn't wait to share them! I will post updated pics when they are done! (These are super easy and really fun. If you want one let me know :)

Sorry the picture quality isn't very great, I left my camera cord in Othello, so these are from my ancient cybershot.

This one I've dubbed "Stars and Stripes" (for obvious reasons) and it is for my un-nephew Heber :) I'm also making a toddler t-shirt version of it for his older brother Regan.


This one is "Love Me Tender" and it's still up for grabs :)
I'm still going to do some stitching and some embroidery on both of them, but I think they are just as cute plain like this :) I have a couple more to do, and I'm excited to see how they turn out!

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Those are stinkin' adorable Calley!

Megan said...

So cute!!!! If you happen to find yourself making one for Noah, we wouldn't mind at all! ;)

Ann Ashton said...

Those are super cute!! Hope all is your good for you guys!

Michelle said...

Heard Boise is a great city! Hope you like it and find a great job soon! Cute onesies!