Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inn at Queen Anne

The hotel Brandon and I stayed in was super cheap, given the fact that it was right across from Seattle Center. The Space Needle was RIGHT outside our kitchen window-it was a pretty fun view! Anyway, the hotel is in a historic building, three floors up-with no elevator. It was super cute outside, brick and cast iron trellises. It also had a cute courtyard with lots of plants and pretty flowers. My two favorite things were the winged arm chair in our room, and the door knobs to the bathroom and closet. I loved how they kept most of the structural things original- the radiator, windows, door frames, bath tub, door knobs, etc. We were right on the corner of the building and could hear the traffic perfectly through the single paned windows, but I think I would definitely stay here again!

1 comment:

Ty Robbins said...

No ELEVATOR! I think I would die. What a cute place though.