Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

If it were up to me...

I would be having a baby this week, it's crazy to think that it would be time already. I've handled these last 5 months pretty well, I would say. At first I had a bleak outlook on things, and have had my rough patches along the way- but overall, I'm at peace with the way things had to happen. I'm ready to look forward and start a new adventure! Love you guys! :)

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Calley,

You're awesome. We look forward to hearing about your new adventures.

Take care.

Marissa & Curtis

Megan said...

We love you Calley. You've handled everything so well, but it would be okay if you hadn't. :) You can be as sad as you want, but you are so hopeful and positive. It's wonderful to see. Big hugs from us!!!

Clare14 said...

Oh my dear Calley you amaze me. I think about you sometimes and dare to wonder what you have been through and that alone is too hard for me. I admire your strength and love that I got you and all of the "extended" family with my marriage because you all are amazing!