Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Portland

I know, a month late-but at least I'm finally posting. So, the first week of December, Brandon and I took a little trip to Portland. It was part belated Anniversary, and part early Birthday for me. We drove down Friday morning, and stayed until Saturday Evening. While there, we went to the Lloyd Center Mall, visited Brandon's Aunt and Uncle in LaFayette, went to a lovely dinner at the Melting Pot, and visited the Portland temple. Our hotel in Lake Oswego was right down the street! So, long story short, we didn't go hungry, and we had a great time. :) I can't wait to visit again!




5 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

How fun! I'm dying to spend a little vacation time in Oregon.

Marissa Marie said...

Mmmm, the dessert platter looks yummy!

Laurel Criddle said...

How fun! Sounds like a perfect little get away! And, thanks a lot but now I am craving that dessert. Mmmmm currently thinking what I have on hand and if I can make that possible tonight.

Brandon and Calley said...

Jen- I know! We want to go back this summer, when we can actually go to the coast, maybe we could make a trip of it!
Marissa- I miss you. And yes, it was amazing.
Laurel, I hope you found some things to use! We ate the entire plate, in like 2 minutes :D

Ashley said...

Glad you came back to the blogging world!! I'm also glad you had fun!