So, this morning we got up early and hitched a ride to Seattle with Papa Denny to pick up Momma DeeDee. She spent the week at Ben and Megan's in Bothell to help with her new grandson! We got to visit for a little while, and hold baby. He totally seemed smaller than he did when he was born! But still a cutie, and so quiet! We are glad that he is good for his Mommy and Daddy, and that Meg is continually getting better. We love them so much!! (And we are getting spoiled with all the visits recently) Once we left, we went back to Ellensburg to meet Annette and Randy (Brandon's half sister and her husband) and their daughter Anna :D (who was put up for adoption at birth, but is now meeting all of her "other family" :) We were so excited to learn that she existed! I love having Nieces and Nephews older than me, and now I have another to add to the group! We had lots of fun and had a nice conversation. It was a looong day, driving to the west side and back-but we had lots of fun!
Uncle Brandon and Noah
Auntie Calley and Noah
I absolutely love this photo...truth is, he's crying!
Here is Anna, Chantal and Leah (Sisters!) Sorry Anna, I had to steal one-we forgot to take photos!





1 comment:
Wow you've been busy! Thats a cute little nephew you have there.
Post a Comment