Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Baby Shower!

About a week ago, I got to go home-spend a few days with my family, eat at Casa & had a baby shower! Thanks to my Mom for pulling it together, and to DeeDee, Jenny and Megan for all of their help! I was glad to be able to have one, and excited that so many people wanted to be involved! It was pretty laid back, we had a few really fun games, and some tasty treats provided by my Mom and Jenny. (I forgot to bring some home with me! but I think that was probably for the best....) :D It was tons of fun, and I wish I could go home more often! Fun to think that next time I do go, it will be with baby! :)

Some of the goodies

 Brit and Lory

 The goods

 playing some games

 portraits of my baby...

 close up of the cute diaper cake my mother-in-law made!

 me and clare :)

 unloading the car...

2 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got some good loot! I'm sad I couldn't be in town that weekend. Booo.

Megan said...

I'm so glad we got to see you and celebrate Baby Girl with you! Can't wait to meet her. You got some great stuff, too!