Today my husband is 26...when did he get so old?? :D What happened to the 22 year old that I bumped in to 4 years ago and fell in love with? Although older, and the tiniest bit wiser, I'm still madly in love with him even if he is now 6 years older than me, instead of my preferred 5 1/2. Happy Birthday babe I Love You!
(p.s.) this is how Brandon has been the whole time I've known him, and I think he might stay this way forever <3




3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Brandon! You two are so cute. Oh yeah and hey - 26 isn't really THAT old!...but yeah, it's getting there.
Haha! It was fun to read this and laugh at him while he is in the room and doesn't have a clue. :) I'm mostly laughing at the picture. ;)
Happy Birthday Brandon! Haha. You guys are way cute! I totally agree. Stay that way forever. You know, there is a 6 1/2 year difference between Ty and I. I think it just means I make him look good. Haha.
Post a Comment