Uh-Oh! Ashley tagged me...is there some unwritten rule that you have to fill it out?? Lol, but I will anyways- Love you Ash!
On this one, you have to give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, you name them on your blog and you leave a comment notifying them on their blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I got baptized (almost 11 years ago)
2. Living in Utah
3. Throwing rocks at cars from the playground
4. Breaking little boys hearts. :P
5. Sharing a room with my sister!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Visiting Teaching
2. Work on next week's talk
3. Make Broccoli Cheese Soup
4. Change my sheets
5. Do the dishes :/ I hate doing the dishes.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn (even though I'm slightly allergic)
2. Chocolate, most any kind
3. Pumpkin Cookies
4. Twix
5. Chex mix at Christmas time
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt, school and otherwise
2. Go to Paris
3. Invest half of it and let it grow
4. Pay off our parents debts
5. Build a dream house
5 places I have lived:
1. Logan, Utah
2. West Jordan, Utah
3. Preston, Idaho
4. Othello, Washington
5. Phoenix, Arizona
5 jobs I have had:
1. Ashton Financial Group, if you can call it a job...
2. Othello City Pool..the second most boring job of my life
3. Time Out Pizza- I really loved this job
4. Adams County Mosquito Control...interesting experience
5. iLearningGlobal...#1 most boring job ever.
5 people I tag:
1. Michelle
2. Danielle
3. Megan
4. Jenny
5. Monica
4 years ago




2 comments:
cute little blog Calley!!
Hope all is well with you.
How are you by the way :)?
Yay, you have a blog! I found you through Michelle...I hope you don't mind, blog reading is one of my hobbies. :)
Post a Comment