Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chocolate-Ginger Cookies

Ok, So I know it's been almost a month since my last pathetic message, it can't even be catagorized as a blog. Anyways, I have a few things to share, and I'm starting with my favorite! :) This past weekend I made some cookies that I found on marthastewart.com they were amazing, and I ate most of them myself, but the ones I did leave for Brandon were eaten pretty quickly. If any of you want to try the recipe, here is the link: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/chocolate-ginger-cookies?lnc=5a79cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=cf_link I left out the fresh ginger, and substituted Maple Syrup for the molasses, since I didn't have either of them, and wasn't going to go get any! :) Here is how mine turned out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look gorgeous, they smell gorgeous and they taste out of this world. Mind you that's nothing more than you would expect as the Taste the Difference Range is that little bit special.
------------
Stephanie


Guaranteed ROI

Ty Robbins said...

HMMMMM, they look quite scandalously delicious!!!! I'm going to have to try that recipe!

Megan said...

Wow, they look so good! I will have to make those soon! How cute and fall-ish!