Brandon and I were married August 16th, in the Columbia River Temple in Richland, Washington. Today is our one week anniversary! :) We are finally getting settled into our new apartment, here in Phoenix. We live in a neighborhood called Ahwatukee, that seems to be relatively wealthy, we love our choice in apartments, and are even scoping out the housing just down the street! :) We are loving it to death! I am particularly fond of the Cactus, which we fi
nd everywhere we go! I also love the huge Palm Trees, and newly discovered giant limes at the Mesa Temple! Brandon says his favorite thing about Arizona is the fact that you can find a Taco Bell on nearly every block....of course! :) We also love the heat. Everyone thought we were crazy when we told them that we were coming to Arizona...but the climate is definitely growing on us..fast! We have had a fun few days running errands and exploring the Phoenix Metro area. Today we went to the temple, and then went to explore the ASU campus. Boy is it huge! Everything seems to be bigger here in Arizona...That is another thing that entertains Brandon..The "Huge Walmart" and "Huge McDonalds" and as I mentioned earlier the "Huge Limes!" lol You can tell that both of us are waay to used to the small-town way of living. We are excited to finally get to go to church tomorrow and meet new people. As of now our only "friends" are Amy, here at the apartments, and Mary, our insurance agent :P We are working on getting pictures of our apartment, so stay tuned!
4 years ago




2 comments:
Hi my Sweeties! Very cute blog page. I especially love the description of how much Brandon loves "Huge Walmart...etc" and how lucky he is to have a Taco Bell!!It is nice to know how easily entertained he is:)
The cactus are amazing!! and the palm trees. I am sooooo jealous:) Dad and I will have to start a penny account so we can come visit!!!!!
Yay!!! You have a blog! Ahem, thanks for telling us! Now I will look at it all the time! We miss you guys!!! Come look at ours and we'll keep in touch easier! lifewithbenandmeg.blogspot.com
Post a Comment